What do we offer to SEOLITTE clients who want a well-developed and functional digital marketing strategy?
A 12-month digital strategy: The digital marketing strategy presents the right marketing mix adapted to your business that works as a work program, ready for implementation. We offer you a complete package of solutions that would fit your own classic marketing strategy. The strategy is a dynamic document that can be updated to reflect the company’s ongoing evolution.
The online marketing strategy includes:
- customer analysis
- competitors’ analysis
- promotion concept
- communication channels used
- implementation plan.
The steps leading to the designing of the digital marketing strategy
How do we work on creating a digital marketing strategy?
- Goal setting – Defining SMART goals: Specific, Measurable, Accessible, Relevant, Time-bound. Establishing KPIs.
- Public target audience – identifying the consumer profile and the target audience.
- Competition analysis – identifying competition strategies and assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the competition.
- Funnel creation – we present the funnel under the model AIDA: Awareness, Interest, Decision, Action.
- Creating a strategic plan – identifying promotion channels and creating the plan’s media. Budget allocation.
Usually the goals of the marketing strategies we create involve:
- Strengthening the market position: increasing the visibility of the brand in the online environment and attracting customers.
- Increasing the audience and diversifying potential subjects.
- Increasing sales and consolidating the company’s position.
- Promoting a positive image for the company.
- Increasing the average check received by the company.
- Increasing the number of interactions with the brand.
- Increasing site traffic.
- Converting potential customers.
- Recommendations from new customers through word of mouth.
- Awakening interest in what the company has to offer.
Increasing site traffic.
- Customer loyalty so that they follow the company’s activity regularly.
- Repeated conversion of clients (enrollment in pieces of training from former clients).
- Get recommendations and reviews on Facebook and Google My Business.
The performance indicators defined in the promotion strategy are:
- Number of likes on Social Media
- Distributions of published materials
- Constant traffic on the site
- Web page views
- Subscribe to email
- Content downloads
- Number of participants in events.
Tools used in designing the marketing strategy:
- Blog, the “news” section on the site
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Page
- Influence Marketing
- Google Search
- Google Display
- Commercial items
- Facebook Ads
- Google My Business
- Facebook communities
Strategy implementation plan
- Coordinating the creative process head-tail.
- Translating marketing goals into a clear vision and strategy.
- We develop marketing strategies by examining customer objectives.
- Understanding the target audience and the target audience.
- Planning and creating new concepts for the client.
- Establish the production schedule by direct communication with the creative, copywriting, and production departments.
- Outline basic concepts.
- Coordination of creative activities.
- Review the marketing plan by analyzing the results of the campaign.
- Select the creative team: photographers, artists, or promotional video producers to work on planned projects.
The 4 main stages of creating the promotion strategy are:
- Planning and creating deliverables – developing the calendar and synchronizing it with company events. Writing texts, adapting them for each channel, and creating visual concepts.
- Implementation and monitoring – placing online materials according to the developed schedule and setting up promotional campaigns (identifying and creating the relevant audience, testing audiences as needed, setting up remarketing campaigns, and constantly monitoring the results of active campaigns.
- Analysis and optimization – continuous analysis and optimization of set campaigns. Optimizing existing campaigns and analyzing the activity of competitors on social networks. This is also where the analysis and identification of the type of content that generates the most reactions from users take place. The next step is to optimize the created audiences and identify the “ideal customer” profile for each product or business segment.
- Reporting – the reporting procedure involves sending the monthly results of the promotion activity and the monthly conclusions per promotion channel and discussing them in a working meeting.
How is the implementation of a marketing strategy at SEOLITTE?
Creating the work plan on marketing, communication & PR activities.
Generating promotion ideas and outlining communication directions.
Analysis and monitoring of the market and direct competitors (prices, sales results, communication strategies).
Organizing advertising campaigns, and maintaining relationships with online media.
Developing ideas for the design of promotional materials.
Market analysis and identification of new mechanisms for increasing brand recognition.
Communicating with partners, building mutually beneficial partnerships.
Continuous monitoring and optimization of created campaigns.
Communicating with customers and preparing activity reports.
Proposing and managing brand events.