SEOlitte is a provider of SEO Website optimisation services, Google Ads campaigns, Social Media Management, online Marketing and Website promotion, with its registered office in Chisinau.
The use of the services or information provided on the / website is the proof of acceptance by the user of the terms and conditions below. The terms and conditions may be amended periodically, depending on the legislative changes or changes of the company. The administrator assumes responsibility to make changes in the terms and conditions without prior notification to users. The user undertakes to check the updates that occurred every time they visit the site.
Content and Copyright
- The content, symbolism and design of the site belong to SEOlitte, and are protected by national intellectual property legislation. The materials displayed and posted on the site cannot be reproduced by users without having written permission from the SEOlitte agency.
- The Agreement/service contract concluded between customers and SEOlitte provides the right for its customers to use portions of the content of the site for personal use, but without any commercial intent.
- If the user uses the information offered on the website for commercial purposes without SEOlitte’s permission, the administrator may suspend or terminate the user’s access to the content of the site or part of the content without giving explanations of Its rigor.
- In order to download and print a copy of the site for personal use, the user requires that they have copyrights or SEOlitte approval/permission.
- Violation of these regulations may lead to the application of the rights of the company in court, in accordance with the laws in force of the Republic of Moldova of intellectual property.
Using the site
- The site / can be accessed by the user via web browsers. It is forbidden to access the site through a script or IT software.
- The content of the site may not be subject to copying, reproduction, distribution, unloading, or transmission in any form without the prior written approval of the administrators.
- The transmission or copying of information from the website to third parties is prohibited.
- Use of the content is permitted for personal use or for informational purposes, not for commercial purposes
Information provided by the user
- The site collects information from the user if it requests additional information about services or collaboration through the site, in the contact us or send Message sections, and by accepting Cookies.
- The information collected by SEOlitte is the email address and phone number.
- The user undertakes to provide truthful information, SEOlitte leaving the right to request additional information in order to make an offer to the user.
- SEOlitte is not responsible and cannot be held liable in the event of any inconvenience caused by the fact that the information provided by the user was incorrect or erroneous.
- It is forbidden to transmit and publish illegal, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornography or other material contrary to the legislation of the Republic of Moldova by SEOlitte or to SEOlitte.
Cookies are also used to personalize the content of the site for the user, such as: Language settings, privacy, etc.
Limitation of liability
The materials and content published on the site are informative and are provided without express or implied warranties of any kind. The damage that may arise from the use of the information or their interpretation is not the responsibility of the company, only in the case of direct collaboration.